• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cutting Lenses - What Works

I don't think so. I actually ordered some prizm jawbreaker lenses in because they liked SO Big. Turns out they aren't. They really taper toward the edges. So they sent usable for most cuts. Only very small and narrow cuts :(
Muahaha. My new favorite frame is nearly unchoppable. Hahaha

Sent from Q's Note5

Straightlink works! Good question! Welcome. Triggerman works too. For Juliet no issues. For xx xmetal, the etching can sometimes be partially seen at the very very edge on straight link. If polarized.

Awesome!! Maybe another already answered question but is there anyone on here that cuts lenses. Not really well practiced or comfortable doing it myself yet haha

Awesome!! Maybe another already answered question but is there anyone on here that cuts lenses. Not really well practiced or comfortable doing it myself yet haha
You were talking to the lens cutter.

Also. Here's the exchange requirements for you to understand how to be part of the exchange section here.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Hello, I'm a new Oakley x-metal collector but I've been a fan since 2000. I read the Google spreadsheet of the lenses that can fit specific models and I'm just wondering if tincan/tinfoil lenses would fit the Juliets and/or the Penny. Thanks in advance :cool-20:

Latest Posts

Back