• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death oakley's?

That's a tough one.....but I would have to lean towards the Romeo 1.

Since I'll be cremated, the family can throw my first pair of Juliet's in the fire with me.

X-metals for sure.. i dont think the cremation temperature is enough to melt the titanium on the frames, so the frames probably still be intact.

I'll probably kick out with my JulieX. How wicked would it be a few thousand years down the road and we all get dug up in some archaeological find.. sporting these things lol

X-metals for sure.. i dont think the cremation temperature is enough to melt the titanium on the frames, so the frames probably still be intact.

I'll probably kick out with my JulieX. How wicked would it be a few thousand years down the road and we all get dug up in some archaeological find.. sporting these things lol

I was thinking the same thing :wink:

Thinking of the history of funerals, you guys choosing X-Metals are probably closest to maintaining tradition.

Folks must have had smaller heads back in the day though.
Cos undertakers used to ensure a soul's payment to the other side of the River Styx by putting Pennys over corpses' eyes.
:blink:

Give me my photocromic vr50 lenses in a nice colored radar frame, so that i can see when the cofin is opened, but that it's not too dark either when it's closed...

Or the Devils brigades.... He will be glad i'm wearing sunglasses with his name in it, when i meet him :rockon:

I think i'd wanna be cremated in my CK's..... it'd be a shame not to leave them to someone, but it was a challenge for me to find them so I should be allowed to look good on the other side :biggrin:

Back