• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death of a Fake Xmetal - REBOOT

@Amak.2DK @Linegear Japan I got the package Sir! And the fake “drugs” hahaha
bd2b101ee6a84fb3c1b3e5ed0f0fc831.jpg
7547d29496a9670c8d420402fb6fc3c7.jpg
4c74d99baff13872e806f93fa5ddd65e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Dcheat202 how are you making out with the details on this project?
@Orion he's my friend from childhood and was visiting Japan at the time, so made the agreement for @Linegear Japan to ship them to my friend location. So after the trip, he brought the items back to Thailand (The fake Juliet is with me). Sorry for the confusion you guys

@Orion he's my friend from childhood and was visiting Japan at the time, so made the agreement for @Linegear Japan to ship them to my friend location. So after the trip, he brought the items back to Thailand (The fake Juliet is with me). Sorry for the confusion you guys
My apologies..I wasn't confused. I was wondering if you had talked to the place you were going to melt these and if you had some ideas on how you were going to video the destruction.

My apologies..I wasn't confused. I was wondering if you had talked to the place you were going to melt these and if you had some ideas on how you were going to video the destruction.
Well so far, Im talking to the production manage if its possible to melt those frames. Which its gonna required him to sneek them into the soaking section of the billet section somehow. Another easy access for me would be the huge circular saw thats used to cutting down steel pipes.

Or maybe used a huge trailer and run them over a few times. Haha, just need people help for a back up plan. ;)

Well so far, Im talking to the production manage if its possible to melt those frames. Which its gonna required him to sneek them into the soaking section of the billet section somehow. Another easy access for me would be the huge circular saw thats used to cutting down steel pipes.

Or maybe used a huge trailer and run them over a few times. Haha, just need people help for a back up plan. ;)

Don't get fired.

Back