• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Death of a Fake Xmetal - REBOOT

Cool idea!Subscribed :) cant wait to see the result what a fake oakley item deserves :)
Next step would be a c6 replica after the xmetal to step a level ;) I saw one in a local shop LOL

fakec6.PNG

Cool idea!Subscribed :) cant wait to see the result what a fake oakley item deserves :)
Next step would be a c6 replica after the xmetal to step a level ;) I saw one in a local shop LOL

View attachment 444369
The fake brook will be next, bro. @Trucker360 will execute it by shooting within 2-4 weeks.

Then the fake XX, honestly I don't know when, since @Amak.2DK whom I sent the frame just .... um not ready.. :D

The fake brook will be next, bro. @Trucker360 will execute it by shooting within 2-4 weeks.

Then the fake XX, honestly I don't know when, since @Amak.2DK whom I sent the frame just .... um not ready.. :D
I'd kinda like a poll on what out of my armory I should use on the brook.

T53 mosin
Mosin 9130
Remington 887 nitro mag tactile 12ga
Sears 20 ga
Tanerite has to be shot with at least 2000 feet per second. I'm getting ready to take my rail off my ar to sell/ trade it for a mlok rail system. So, it maybe a little longer, or there could be no effect at all.

nsw#134 ottclub #5 your mom sends her love.

Back