• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Have The Right Tool For Your X-Metal?

Doesn't matter as long as it is a T6. The picofinish one in the link looks great for your needs. No need for softfinish on small drivers imho.

thanks , i will ask seller the fair postage price...
i am only seeing 17¨+ € Postage , they must be crazy about that postage price ....

SCREWDRIVER, ESD, TORX T6 MPN: 278T640 WIHA | eBay

this one should be another pico one but another colour , postage is ok
for what i see and study on ebay i cant get one for less than 15€ with postage included and even like that i have to send message to seller to ask fair postage price , on this up link i already have a fair postage price but the key is a little more expensive ,
But its always better to pay 13€ for the key and 2€ for postage than 5$ for the key and 19,20$ postage Wiha 36202 T6 MagicSpring Torx SoftFinish Driver | eBay .

Or any problem about the soft finish we talk about before.

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

60mm isn't a problem and the soft finish works fine ;) Since the ones in your link are used I'd inspect the tip to see if it was undamaged before using them. (it is easy to spot if it is)

WTF didnt realize they are used so many links i am searching !
I think i will not take the risk , the photo don t have enough definition , i will buy a "New" one .

5 Stück Wiha Precision Torx Schraubendreher ESD 6IPx50 / 6x50 | eBay
This ones are new and its a good business of 5 pieces but this is not T6 right ?
Thanks

Can someone confirm if 6IP is same as T6
Can t find information on goole but the screw of 6IP looks the same.
But different name makes me think.

Can someone confirm if 6IP is same as T6
Can t find information on goole but the screw of 6IP looks the same.
But different name makes me think.

Been a while but I thought I'd address this - the IP designates TORX PLUS drive, which is shallower/wider lobes to decrease tool and head stress concentrations. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NORMAL TORX.

Back