• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dodge Demon Oakley's!

they are back in stock. I ordered one this morning. hope it comes in time to wear to the Cinco De Mopar meet in Indiana next weekend.

they just showed up today. there is nothing special about the bag. it's just the normal black Oakley bag. the etching is special enough to me. wish they were Prizm Ruby Polar instead of Ruby Polar though. I'm torn between if I should keep this set in the sunglasses holder in my Charger 24/7 to wear when driving the car, or if I should put them in my cases that are full of Oakleys and Dodge muscle car related things to treat as a collector piece (of course I would still wear them either way).

rk6m51.jpg

xe0aro.jpg

k2z1nc.jpg

they just showed up today. there is nothing special about the bag. it's just the normal black Oakley bag. the etching is special enough to me. wish they were Prizm Ruby Polar instead of Ruby Polar though. I'm torn between if I should keep this set in the sunglasses holder in my Charger 24/7 to wear when driving the car, or if I should put them in my cases that are full of Oakleys and Dodge muscle car related things to treat as a collector piece (of course I would still wear them either way).

rk6m51.jpg

xe0aro.jpg

k2z1nc.jpg
Buy 3 and you won't have to worry about that decision. ;)

Whats the oakley SKU on these? Pretty sure HELM is just a promoter. I dont know that these are licensed.

Back