• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Done with Oakleys :(

I haven’t seen you around in a minute where have you been hiding?
Been working my butt off this summer. It’s been crazy. No one is vacationing so they are spending it at their homes. I have worked most evenings and almost every Saturday since May. It’s been a great year for us. It stinks because it’s been bad for so many others. It is raining today otherwise I’d be doing a lighting install today. It’s tomorrow instead!!!! Lol

Been working my butt off this summer. It’s been crazy. No one is vacationing so they are spending it at their homes. I have worked most evenings and almost every Saturday since May. It’s been a great year for us. It stinks because it’s been bad for so many others. It is raining today otherwise I’d be doing a lighting install today. It’s tomorrow instead!!!! Lol
I didn’t know you did actual installs I thought you just sold the product.

I didn’t know you did actual installs I thought you just sold the product.
I worked for a contractor for 15 years but I still know a lot of people. I do some side work with a landscape contractor that I am friends with. I do all of his irrigation and lighting. It’s good extra money. Helps be cover all my Oakley expenditures

I worked for a contractor for 15 years but I still know a lot of people. I do some side work with a landscape contractor that I am friends with. I do all of his irrigation and lighting. It’s good extra money. Helps be cover all my Oakley expenditures
I’d like to get into the irrigation side of thing maybe I’ll have to come hang for a week 😉

I reckon he is a Ray Ban exec. Absolute bollox if you ask me, (Yeah, i know you didn't ask me). We have all had Oakley's for years and that hasn't happened. Yeah, you get some that do but they are well used and never cleaned properly. Take care of them and don't wrap them in "plastic" as you are asking for humidity to build up and cause that. Byeeee.

I‘m wearing Oakleys since the late 90ies and now have 130+ Oakleys in my collection and wearing many on rotation. Never had one flake and never seen it on my friends glasses.

Latest Posts

Back