• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't sleep on this one, 2 hours left for LEADFOOT!

damn. i didn't know about this or i might have bid on it a bit. i am actually looking at Ram's to replace my daily driver Caliber SRT4 with.

granted i really only want a 2012-2013 Ram R/T, but this one i would have made an exception for. lol.

I wonder what the price tag was for this new and finished? $50K? $80K? And it only had 8K miles on it.
Kinda regretting not selling my 91 Legend and clearing up room and resources for it.
Then again nothing says that it sold for 16K. Ebay is a great place to market a vehicle, getting wide exposure for something like $250 for a vehicle listing.

I wonder what the price tag was for this new and finished? $50K? $80K? And it only had 8K miles on it.
Kinda regretting not selling my 91 Legend and clearing up room and resources for it.
Then again nothing says that it sold for 16K. Ebay is a great place to market a vehicle, getting wide exposure for something like $250 for a vehicle listing.
I know the price tag was well over 100K when it was new and finished. It had roughly 2500-3000 miles on it when the second owner took it.

My garage is full but I think I could swing putting it my game room. Would have been a blast rolling up to the drive thru. Yea can I get some nuggets and a frosty! Hurry up cuz I gotta pick up the chute at the end of the next run. BWAAAAA!

Back