• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Early Debut

Congrats ninja.Try to get the madman too, it is nice, very lightweight and very comfy for daily wear. Don't be too bothered that it is not titanium alloy, keep it in the collection, give it 3 or 4more years and it will be sought after..... you won't believe the kind of crap the Romeo 2 and xsquared received on their first couple of years.
I had a pair that I repaired to earn some quick cash. I agree though, the younger generation might go nuts over them in the future. They are going to price drop a little more before I pick up another complete pair. People right now can't seem to get rid of them. So, any of us that are familiar with the market, knows how that goes.

Guns, Diesel Trucks and now my Oakley's are my weakness. At least the Juliets are more affordable than members I want in the other groups!!!!

A few of you have been keeping up with my trials and tribulations. I didn't want to give a sneak peak but, it's been a while. I still have more to come. Thanks everyone out there for the help and also the understanding. You guys know who you are. Oh yeah, I just walked by the shelf and saw the perfect lighting, that's why I wanted to share this with everyone.View attachment 195082
Update:
1446756335575-1623923256.jpg

I saw an XM R2 that I almost bought but, getting emerald lenses for those wouldn't be easy. I have emerald lenses for all of those frames. The Mars and XX are still being cut. Trying to wait patiently.

I saw an XM R2 that I almost bought but, getting emerald lenses for those wouldn't be easy. I have emerald lenses for all of those frames. The Mars and XX are still being cut. Trying to wait patiently.
Yeah, I think @salj838 is the only one doing the R2 cut ATM. Patience is a virtue, just not one of mine!!! The set is looking great!:drinks: