• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

EBay Romeo Jordan’s

Listing is up to $3,550..... wth is going on??

Are these really worth that much ? Even to an avid collector??

1 more thing, if you look at the R1 Jordan owner's list, the only 1 who have lower serial is Cody Oslo and his serial is 35. So this would be the second lowest serial on the list.

Being a serial at 40 doesn’t triple the price, plus not having a matching box makes that way over priced, now I could see that pricing if it had the original metal vault that was given with the very first pairs, but not no 3 grand especially from a guy who changes pricing like his underwear, it will probably sit there like the retarted 5,000 and up 24k Juliet’s and x-squareds or the 1950.00 regular non Jordon Romeo

Last edited:
1 more thing, if you look at the R1 Jordan owner's list, the only 1 who have lower serial is Cody Oslo and his serial is 35. So this would be the second lowest serial on the list.

Nope he doesn’t right @Nucchem :rofl:
Some
People just like to
Hide their sh1t :lol:.

Plus someone is trolling that listing. There are ONLY two guys competing for bids lol. That’s a hell of a lot of dough for a LOOSE PAIR with paper box written serial. NOOOTTTT WORTH IT BELIEVE ME!!

Being a serial at 40 doesn’t triple the price, plus not having a matching box makes that way over priced, now I could see that pricing if it had the original metal vault that was given with the very first pairs, but not no 3 grand especially from a guy who changes pricing like his underwear, it will probably sit there like the retarted 5,000 and up 24k Juliet’s and x-squareds or the 1950.00 regular non Jordon Romeo
THIS!

Nope he doesn’t right @Nucchem :rofl:
Some
People just like to
Hide their sh1t :lol:.

Plus someone is trolling that listing. There are ONLY two guys competing for bids lol. That’s a hell of a lot of dough for a LOOSE PAIR with paper box written serial. NOOOTTTT WORTH IT BELIEVE ME!!

Yup.... a sh!t load of Shill Bidding is going on. Youll see these up for sale again 1 month later with a buy it now of $2000... youll see he just fishing for someone to think its worth it and pull the trigger. :cool-33:

Back