• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Entire Oakley Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I know that self employed motto. Mine are always the same but 70 hours a week gets ya. I got a habit to support though. lol.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm just throwing this out there are you never know who's interested.

Entire Oakley collection, pretty much everything I own Oakley. Package deal all or nothing

$100K

all the glasses, all the spares, all the cases, all the point of purchase, all the one off stuff, everything except some of my daily wear shoes & clothes and a couple pairs.

You are going to need a box truck to haul it off.

Aprox 400 collection pairs, 19 display cases, 8-10 poster frames, money clips, a few watches, cases and cases of spare parts, couple AP vests, flight deck helmet in the box, Rollin O flags & awning, maybe 100 "flipping" pairs, prototype stuff (balaclavas & more), shoes, apparel, crazy super limited ****, tons a POP stuff, pins, bags, videos, hats, signed stuff. Hell I dont even know what all I got.

Some samples

View attachment 604258View attachment 604259View attachment 604260View attachment 604262

View attachment 604261
so there's no chance you can sell those pearl racing jacket pros to me? please LOL

Username Hidden said:
so there's no chance you can sell those pearl racing jacket pros to me? please LOL
no

Username Hidden said:

You can buy them, but you have to buy whole collection, then sell what you don’t want 😂🤣

Username Hidden said:
I wish I had a Crater.... to put my blur rubber kit on.
Except you need the ice lens to show OEM, no custom cuts. It’s not just about sticking blue rubbers on🤷🏻‍♂️

well at least I tried.

Username Hidden said:
Except you need the ice lens to show OEM, no custom cuts. It’s not just about sticking blue rubbers on
Yeah.... I know. hens teeth would he easier

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Yeah.... I know. hens teeth would he easier
The blue rubbers are a start!

Username Hidden said:
The blue rubbers are a start!
I may be the only one that would build a pair of Oakleys starting only with the rubbers.

so your saying you could build me an RJ

Back