• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Evolense: A Good Alternative For Lenses

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, are these still available? And is the only contact still via email?

Thanks in advance

I believe they are and email seems to be the only method of contact. I just received a replacement pair and the turn around time was very quick.

Has anyone heard anything from these guys lately? I emailed last week but haven't had a response.

Has anyone heard anything from these guys lately? I emailed last week but haven't had a response.

They usually reply pretty promptly from my experience and I just put in another order with them last week. You might want to email them again just in case they didn't receive your email.

You can also find them on ebay under the sellers name "customxlenses".

Hope this helps.

I didn't find any items listed on ebay. Just sent them an email and hoping for a response.

Mikey03: you pictures of the xsquared had me convinced.

I just heard from them 3 days after sending them an email. I like the nice tints but I wonder the thickness of the lens though. Anyone got any thing to say about the thickness of the lens? Thanx.

Looking back at the first few posts about these lenses, they fit and perform very well. of course that is if customxlense is the same as (or better) than evo lenses. for the price I feel like you can't go wrong. If I can get a hold of them, I'll make a purchase.

I found them to be a bit thinner than the Oakley's, but a bit thicker than other after market lenses I have tried. Overall dimensions are spot on for my Juliet's For me, Evolense is the best of the bunch.

Just noticed a bunch of Juliet replacement lenses are back instock for CustomXLenses. I read somewhere in this forum that people were trying to get a hold of the red+ juliet lenses from CustomXLenses. I guess this is your chance before they sell out again.

Back