• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

Stone Optics?
Yeah he used my ebay and PayPal...he conned me and put me in so much debt. Im speaking with Ali now and another person he has conned aswell.
If he gets tken to court then I am hppy to testify againts him as he has taken 5 grand from me and my glasses.

Yeah he used my ebay and PayPal...he conned me and put me in so much debt. Im speaking with Ali now and another person he has conned aswell.
If he gets tken to court then I am hppy to testify againts him as he has taken 5 grand from me and my glasses.
Im not stone optics but chris used my ebay and PayPal and put that name.......he lied and stole money from me and my glasses.

Yea something ain’t right here. Also, someone please tell me why this loser still has an account here along with other scammers

302E9401-C9AB-4097-B02D-ACC4C1201855.gif

Yea something ain’t right here. Also, someone please tell me why this loser still has an account here along with other scammers

I totally agree. Why don't the admins chuck them off? They give the O forum a bad name and it isn't great for members either.

Latest Posts

Back