• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

Well it seems that I too have been duped by Chris and prozone. I sent a pair of juliets all the way back in April and with multiple chances and excuses, I am still waiting on my glasses being returned. He’s gone from good communication and a pleasure to deal with, to being so hit and miss and one excuse after the other.
Having researched my options, hopefully escalating the issue will see something happen. I’m a very patient guy but patience is now running thin and will soon run out.
He is a fraudster and conman. He owes people on here money. His time is coming!

So patience has now run out and a week passed with no glasses being received since the last promise.
The matter and Chris has now been passed to citizens advice and trading standards to take the matter further, other options are also open to support the complaints. As always I hope for my glasses be returned but there seems to be no light at the end of this tunnel without official actions being taken.

So patience has now run out and a week passed with no glasses being received since the last promise.
The matter and Chris has now been passed to citizens advice and trading standards to take the matter further, other options are also open to support the complaints. As always I hope for my glasses be returned but there seems to be no light at the end of this tunnel without official actions being taken.

I feel bad for you, son.

Hope you get it sorted quickly.

The matter and Chris have now been passed to citizens advice and trading standards to take the matter further, other options are also open to support the complaints. As always I hope for my glasses to be returned but there seems to be no light at the end of this tunnel without official actions being taken.
Good. It might be better if we all club together. I need all the problems people have had with this fraudster. I am taking legal action to recover the money he owes me. If there are multiple cases it might help get him sent down. He apparently works for Westland Helicopters which you have to sign the official secrets act. Wonder what they would do if they knew he was a fraudster and criminal?

I am close to sorting all in need to take him to court so I will keep anyone who needs to know updated.

If convicted then this would come up on his background check when it’s renewed, but he should declare anything when it happens. Either way it could end up causing him bigger issues than if he just settled up with us.

Good. It might be better if we all club together. I need all the problems people have had with this fraudster. I am taking legal action to recover the money he owes me. If there are multiple cases it might help get him sent down. He apparently works for Westland Helicopters which you have to sign the official secrets act. Wonder what they would do if they knew he was a fraudster and criminal?

I am close to sorting all in need to take him to court so I will keep anyone who needs to know updated.
Hi Mike. I'm not sure if you know me..im ndy..i used to live with chris...he has also ripped me off to..he owes me 5 grand and stole my glasses to....he never told me about hi. Ripping everyone else off to...i thought he was a friend but he is a fraudster and lier. He has blocked me and ignored me now for ages....i hope you take him to court and sue hi. For everything.

Hi Mike. I'm not sure if you know me..im ndy..i used to live with chris...he has also ripped me off to..he owes me 5 grand and stole my glasses to....he never told me about hi. Ripping everyone else off to...i thought he was a friend but he is a fraudster and lier. He has blocked me and ignored me now for ages....i hope you take him to court and sue hi. For everything.
Stone Optics?

Stone Optics?

Pro zone

Website is now down, still selling on Amazon.

17F1B97D-2DD6-46FB-9F58-C9D0512C27DB.png

Back