• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found your next new shirt @Rick58

b02a3faee7973445d67fd60a932ed8e1.jpg

Cleaned a lot of this thread. A few thoughts here and as always happy to talk via PM:

1) The thread started with an eBay link and while fine for discussion, this forum is not the internet police so I do agree we cannot make sit here and assume its the same person, make judgements based on other website actions etc. Not trying to take a blind eye but it quickly snowballs. No one knows what happened with those deals, if buyers asked/knew they were replica, if they were replica etc etc.

2) A lot of back and forth on exchanging with a member, locked threads, questions etc. Not singling out any member here but generally if you're dealing with a member who won't answer questions, won't explain if something is a replica or not - why would you ever buy it? Could it be considered scamming? Sure, it's also just being reckless on the buy side. Buyer beware is not just a warning but a mindset you should have on deals - be skeptical and be safe. If something feels off, walk away.

3) And to our final point - For deals on here - Use the feedback system!!! I say it all the time, because these witchhunt threads happen "for the sake of the community" but these help no one when a new member tries to have a deal with someone and they click feedback. If you had a legitimate negative deal with someone, leave that feedback - no excuses especially with the mutual feedback system in place now. The feedback system is monitored so that multiple instances can result in bans and also provides clarity. That is facts vs. just a thread of hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back