• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frames That ONLY Look Good On Display - NOT On A Human

I agree with you about the Koziks to a degree Herb's. Koziks are all about the attitude. You either have it, or don't :cool:

IMG_17522.jpg

IMG_17532.jpg

DAMN those are BadNESS!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

DAMN those are BadNESS!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Thanks dude. I think when I added the Black Iridium to them I found what I thought was missing from them. Very happy with them.

those koziks look sick BADNESS. very nice...

and herbs... i would like to think of the x-squared as the XLJ version...
seeing that the XLJs usually have that flow/curve in the cheek area... that flares farther down on the outward area... not so much on the XS
but thats just my opinion....

i actually just picked up my first pair of XS's... i'll go ahead and post a photo sometime today...whenever i have a chance to be infront of a mirror, alone...
haha.

Thanks Johnny :cool:

Herbsley,

While I am no model, and thus cannot say "Ooh, I like amazing in the X Squared!" - if your argument is based off of the XS being an inferior Juliet, I submit your request: pictures of me in the Juliet vs. the XSquared, purposely in identical settings / poses:

a5d4e3f8.jpg

db383844.jpg

eaa643d8.jpg

fa55a92e.jpg

To be honest, in examining both actually on me, it is the lack of a hammerstem on the Juliet that make them look odd on me. The straight stem curving out so far makes them look like they don't fit properly.

Oh, and has anyone ever worn the Stanley Donwood Jupiter? I know many don't like the Jupiter as a frame on its own, and then add in zebra-esque stripes all across the front, and there have to be very few people who can pull it off.

Fine, fine. Like Ron Burgundy, we'll have to agree to disagree. When in Rome. I guess I'll have to send the Juliets in for a tune-up so I can wear them more (how much does that cost nowadays?)

I think i saw a pic of Mickles daughter looking good in them! But most of us would probably not pull them off quite as well. (I think it was his daughter and i think it was those shades, but my memory isn't anything to brag about)

Oh and the x-squared looks much better, sorry herb.

Back