• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frames That ONLY Look Good On Display - NOT On A Human

Hey look, the X Squared looks like @$$ on this dummy and better on humans!

1085481-p-DETAILED.jpg

<dramatic music and cheesy voice-over>

Is the dummy making the X-Squared look foolish?

Or is it the other way round?

Have Jive and bigOak saved the XS?

Only you, the viewing public, can decide.

I'd get an x-metal but the only readily available pair is the Juliet or funky x-squared... I like the XX's if they weren't so ridiculously priced and all hard to find! juliet's are to small for my liking.

Yoshi not gonna lie, new respect for dispatch and dispatch 2s after my trip today. I like th sw d2s and the all black dispatch a lot. Saw wrist rockin the tortoise and those look real nice too. Might be a frame I pick up in the near future.

Yoshi not gonna lie, new respect for dispatch and dispatch 2s after my trip today. I like th sw d2s and the all black dispatch a lot. Saw wrist rockin the tortoise and those look real nice too. Might be a frame I pick up in the near future.
I am very happy to hear that dude! :0) Another Dispatch fan! im excited to see your first Dispatch pickup. Do you know which one you'll get? I have a spare MOTOGP Dispatch if your interested i sold the blue icons to peeza21, and ended up buying a 2nd off ebay. You've got the big head for it!

Theres' only the SW Dispatch 1...is there a SW Dispatch 2? I returned my Shaun White Dispatch to the store to fund my two recent Dispatch purchases...as much as I love the frame, I can't associate myself with Shuan White anymore...He's just everywhere...Saw his face on a package of bubble gum that was it for me.

Oh, Wrist has the Matte Rootbeer/Bronze Polarized. Dispatch 1 didn't come in tortoise, Dispatch 2 does, unless I been living under a rock and missed out on all this new info..

I still need a bruce irons and jupiter camo which I can get off flea-bay thankfully since the Jupiter's sold out on Oakley.com...

Oakleyvault.com also has the Aussie Red Ruby Dispatch on sale for under $100.00 I bought one of those recently. :0)

Latest Posts

Back