• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all from Italy,
my favourite Oakley probably are the OTT but is really difficult to say too many good frames (all the X-Metal, Plate, almost all the Artist series, Splice and so on)

USA / Missouri here. Hard to say what my favorite pair is... it changes from day to day. Sometimes its an X-Metal, some days a vintage Straight Jacket, Eye Jacket or XX, some days a Radar or Jawbone.... some days a vintage Zero / Sub Zero. So many choices... Today it was X-Metal!

Im from Perth, Western Australia, and my current favourite daily is my JulieX! Its a juliet frame with the hammerstems from a romeo (the frame was damaged and i purchased the arms only). I recently installed custom cut Ruby Transition lenses in them, from the Echelon Jawbone. Simply perfect!

6e6aryzu.jpg

I am from the Chicagoland area in state of IL. My favorite pair is still my first pair I got 10 years ago and that is my Half Jackets. Even though I have a few other pairs after getting them I still go back to wearing them. I do think these Fogskins would look great with my paintball gear when I get off the field. :)

i'm from Quezon City, Philippines, any xmetals would be great but i particularly love juliets, i logged in as jr aino on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back