• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Deuce Coupe Oakley Frogskins Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am from North Carolina and loves Oakley products. I have a Ducati square wire, & Ernesto Fonseca Antix! Oakley's are just classy durable and they have lots of styles and models. And i love the SI Assult Boots that i have! Have a good day Oakley fans!

I'm from Singapore, the 'Fine' country and I love my x metal Juliets. Liked on facebook as Slam Battle.

STL, MO, USA, I have had several pairs of the wires over the years and have liked them the best, really like my SI Gascan's I have also

I'm from Wappingers Falls, NY in the good ol' US of A. My favorite Oakleys are my 3rd Generation X Metal XXs. I've owned them for 7 years now and I'm still hearing compliments on their great styling. I'd love to add these Frogskins to my growing collection! Thanks for this great giveaway! -wgvantine@gmail.com

USA here, state of New Mexico. My favorite pair are Holbrooks, especially my newest ones, Matte Black with +Red!

Hi i am from the uk my favpair of oakleys are frog skins as they were my first pair of oakley ever i have had 2 pairs of them but both broke playing football. when i went to the USA i bought a pair of bottlenecks they lasted me 6 years but i lost them earlyer this year now i dont have any :-(( so these would a very warm wellcome in my house please please please thanks Marc

From the UK, favourite pair my 1st Gen X-Metal Penny's which were my old faithfuls for 10 years.

If I win they will be going in another auction on the forum to raise money for charity.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back