• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gascan earsocks

All the reaponses i saw were just mocking him for asking a question rather than offering any help. Even the first response when I posted was “oh boy” like we got another newb who doesn’t know how to use sunglasses. Why respond at all if not to help. Making people feel small is a universal **** move

Im sorry you weren’t here for the original post by the OP. If you noticed, that first post was edited by the forum mod and for a good reason.

The sad thing about it was that there are quite a few actual legit suggestions in the first few pages. Its not like every response, or even the majority, was ****ting on the guy.

If that was me that posted it i would've laughed at how stupid i sounded. I should've at least researched it before finally asking about it. That's just me though and i'm a 90s kid. Things like this we just laugh at and don't make a big deal out of it. Later generation though are the complete opposite and then they whine about it on social media

I've sounded stupid here before thinking Dillon lens were made of glass because my friend told me they were 🤷🏻‍♂️ i just laughed because i didn't do my research. Right @Broccoli?

If that was me that posted it i would've laughed at how stupid i sounded. I should've at least researched it before finally asking about it. That's just me though and i'm a 90s kid. Things like this we just laugh at and don't make a big deal out of it. Later generation though are the complete opposite and then they whine about it on social media

I've sounded stupid here before thinking Dillon lens were made of glass because my friend told me they were 🤷🏻‍♂️ i just laughed because i didn't do my research. Right @Broccoli?
Here’s a perfect example. You sir are a ****. I myself am a 70s kid. And I did research. My research led me here. And I saw that other folks had the same question I did. So I thought there might be an answer. But all I saw was snide comments like yours. “He should already know.” Is the point of this forum just to make people feel useless or is it to actually be helpful. I have no other reason to be here. If I want to bullshit with someone I have real life friends. I don’t need to waste time online making myself feel better by making other feel foolish. Why should you feel stupid because you thought something someone told you was true? Like I said. You are a ****. One of many. And I’m done here.

Here’s a perfect example. You sir are a ****. I myself am a 70s kid. And I did research. My research led me here. And I saw that other folks had the same question I did. So I thought there might be an answer. But all I saw was snide comments like yours. “He should already know.” Is the point of this forum just to make people feel useless or is it to actually be helpful. I have no other reason to be here. If I want to bullshit with someone I have real life friends. I don’t need to waste time online making myself feel better by making other feel foolish. Why should you feel stupid because you thought something someone told you was true? Like I said. You are a ****. One of many. And I’m done here.
Idc boomer

It happens to the best of us brother.

When OP bought his Gascan there were no earsocks on it, there were no earsocks in the box.

His first question: Where can I find earsocks for Gascans?
Instead of:
Do earsocks for Gascan even exist??

People answer: there are none.

No snide remarks on page 1 of this thread what so ever.

Only after OP respond with: Thanks for the help and wise cracks. I did find earsocks for my Gascans. Do members start to joke around....

Back