• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Giveaway: A Twenty for your story

delarscuevas

I should Work at Oakley
Netherlands
Just for fun, let's see what happens. :)

I've got this old XX lying around. 04-580, Jet Black / Ruby Iridium. Frame is good, needs new rubbers and lenses.

DSC_0002.JPG
I'm going to give it away to the person who posts the best story regarding this XX. About how this reminds you of somebody, about how your dog ate the one you had long ago, or what you are going to do to customize it, whatever. I encourage you to make it as dramatic and/or funny as possible. :)

The story with the most likes wins. So please vote!

Off course I would ask you to pay for shipping:
€7 to The Netherlands
€13 to Europe
€24 to Us

Cheers, Lars.

One time back in 2012 I had a one night stand with a super hot midget and we made love while she was wearing my black ruby XX Twenty and when I woke up after a long day of liquor and cocaine she was gone and she took my black ruby xx twenty with her. So last week I was kind of lonely and horny and realllllly stoned and I was out of ramen noodles so I called up a midget hooker that my half brother Raymundo gave me her number the week before when we were playing croquet and when I went over to her whore house low and behold it was the same hot midget that stole my black ruby XX Twenty in 2012. She didn't recognize me because I had cut my pony tail off and shaved my beard so I played it cool and slipped a few roofies in her long island iced tea and when she passed out I searched frantically for the black ruby XX Twenty and couldn't find it for 45 minutes but finally I thought to break into her dildo storage cabinet and there it was. My black ruby XX Twenty from 2012. Lenses were shot but at least they weren't monster dog lenses. I took the XX Twenty and ran as fast as I could. I was so happy that I got my XX Twenty back that I forgot to **** her while she was passed out. Best. Day. Ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
One time back in 2012 I had a one night stand with a super hot midget and we made love while she was wearing my black ruby XX Twenty and when I woke up after a long day of liquor and cocaine she was gone and she took my black ruby ott with her. So last week I was kind of lonely and horny and realllllly stoned and I was out of ramen noodles so I called up a midget hooker that my half brother Raymundo gave me her number the week before when we were playing croquet and when I went over to her whore house low and behold it was the same hot midget that stole my black ruby XX Twenty in 2012. She didn't recognize me because I had cut my pony tail off and shaved my beard so I played it cool and slipped a few roofies in her long island iced tea and when she passed out I searched frantically for the black ruby XX Twenty and couldn't find it for 45 minutes but finally I thought to break into her dildo storage cabinet and there it was. My black ruby XX Twenty from 2012. Lenses were shot but at least they weren't monster dog lenses. I took the XX Twenty and ran as fast as I could. I was so happy that I got my XX Twenty back that I forgot to **** her while she was passed out. Best. Day. Ever.
I hope you got all the DNA off before wearing 😝

Back