• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Giveaway: A Twenty for your story

One time back in 2012 I had a one night stand with a super hot midget and we made love while she was wearing my black ruby XX Twenty and when I woke up after a long day of liquor and cocaine she was gone and she took my black ruby xx twenty with her. So last week I was kind of lonely and horny and realllllly stoned and I was out of ramen noodles so I called up a midget hooker that my half brother Raymundo gave me her number the week before when we were playing croquet and when I went over to her whore house low and behold it was the same hot midget that stole my black ruby XX Twenty in 2012. She didn't recognize me because I had cut my pony tail off and shaved my beard so I played it cool and slipped a few roofies in her long island iced tea and when she passed out I searched frantically for the black ruby XX Twenty and couldn't find it for 45 minutes but finally I thought to break into her dildo storage cabinet and there it was. My black ruby XX Twenty from 2012. Lenses were shot but at least they weren't monster dog lenses. I took the XX Twenty and ran as fast as I could. I was so happy that I got my XX Twenty back that I forgot to **** her while she was passed out. Best. Day. Ever.
Sounds like one of those OG Penthouse Forum letters...👏👏👏😸

I have been searching for red icon Twentys for a few years now. The pair on the bottom is electric blue with ruby.
Apparently there was one collegiate with red earsocks, but I have really seen a picture of it.

I met this girl years ago named Juliet. She wore this lovely pair of Oakley's. Black with ruby red lenses, they really stood out. After telling me to stop following her, she kicked me in the shins. There I was holding my leg in pain, when all I wanted was to find out what the pair of Oakleys she was wearing were called. For the next week I moped around wondering if I would ever see those lovely shades again. Gathering up my courage, I headed to the nearest Oakley Seller to see what they could tell me. Low and behold the same Shades Juliet was wearing were there. XX was on a small placard besides them. The salesman asked if he could help me.
"Just Give me a Minute," I replied. "I'm looking at these twenties." The salesman came back with a box and said will that be all? Paying the man I walked out of the shop ready to show off the twenties I just bought. Opening the box I pulled out a brand new black pair of Oakley Minute. I headed back into the shop to get those XX I so desperately wanted only for the salesman to point to the sign at the counter. ALL SALES FINAL. I cried all the way home.

Latest Posts

Back