• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Glasses other than oakley?

Love Maui, their lens quality is so good!!

Quality for sure. These are Maui Brilliant lenses. They claim to be nearly as clear as glass but 1/3 the weight.

You make me want to betray the brand... I would crush them.

Sent from Q's S8+

You could crush them, but they will bounce back. ;) Go try them on and see what u think.

It’s not betraying if you still got Oakleys. Maui makes a lot of quality stuff. So does Persol, but they make for smaller faces.

Love the Steve McQueen 714s as you already know. Persol has a few new interesting styles I’d like to try. The only thing I don’t like is the lack of any rubber. In this intense TX heat, they slide off my face.

Freight Trains is a personal fave of mine. Memory metal is awesome. Lenders in Rose Polarized Plus 2. Oh baby.

It’s truly an amazing frame. I love memory metal as well. Oakley could take a page from this book. I’m actually looking at getting another pair, maybe Guard Rails since they are Maui flex as well.

Also probably getting a pair of Sugar Beaches.

Quality for sure. These are Maui Brilliant lenses. They claim to be nearly as clear as glass but 1/3 the weight.

You could crush them, but they will bounce back. ;) Go try them on and see what u think.

Love the Steve McQueen 714s as you already know. Persol has a few new interesting styles I’d like to try. The only thing I don’t like is the lack of any rubber. In this intense TX heat, they slide off my face.

It’s truly an amazing frame. I love memory metal as well. Oakley could take a page from this book. I’m actually looking at getting another pair, maybe Guard Rails since they are Maui flex as well.

Also probably getting a pair of Sugar Beaches.

Lol. You know what I meant.

Sent from Q's S8+

Lol. You know what I meant.

Sent from Q's S8+

They’re so lightweight and a good size. I’m sure they will fit you. Go to SGH and try them. All you have to fear is that you will like them.

They’re so lightweight and a good size. I’m sure they will fit you. Go to SGH and try them. All you have to fear is that you will like them.
Fear. Lol

I may have to look at other sunglass shops here. The only SGH is in Macy's and they have like 20 sunglasses lol

Sent from Q's S8+

Fear. Lol

I may have to look at other sunglass shops here. The only SGH is in Macy's and they have like 20 sunglasses lol

Sent from Q's S8+

Ugh. SGH sucks in general but the ones inside Macy’s are the worst.

Latest Posts

Back