• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To HQ!!!

Yeah, those empanadas were blissfull. FG also hooked me up with an authentic Mexican joint in Garden Grove. That place did it right! We have great Mexican food in Texas, but there is quite a difference between Tex-Mex and Cali-Mex.

I took a ride down to HQ yesterday and bought a Juliet lens set and got some earsocks for some OO Jordan wire RX's i had worn out.Not much stock on lenses, the Juliet stuff is almost history.
took some pics of my bike at ONE ICON....lol.
100_2590-1.jpg

100_2603.jpg

100_2594-1.jpg

100_2591-1.jpg

more to follow
Tim

lil museum....i was kinda underwhelmed by it. Only took two pics in there,
100_2592-1.jpg

100_2593-1.jpg

100_2597.jpg

100_2599.jpg

100_2604.jpg

sweet day for a bike ride, after that i rolled down to Run to the Coast road course and autocross event and went for a quick (as in hauled ass) ride in a fourth Gen Camaro from my buddy who writes / edits Camaro Performers Magazine. What a rush. Ended up riding almost 150 miles all over so cal, mostly OC foothills in sweet 70 degree temps down to 40 when i got home at 10:30 pm. Great day.
Tim
Ps sorry some of the pics sucked

I was there yesterday as well. Sorry i missed you tim.
Warrenty went above and beyond, taking parts off a new tb2 livestrong to repair mine since parts were unavailable.
Clark

That is a great day! Awesome bike too. That is not a HD fairing is it? My bike rides are definitely not to Oakley HQ!

that is an aftermarket Ness/Bob Dron Road King fairing, i like it. I love going to Oakley HQ, it's a great ride on the toll road. Hardly no traffic and great scenery. One of my buddies told me if you ride the line (avoiding the center) at the lanes the camera/sensors cant pick u up lol. My bike is kinda distinctive so i didn't risk it.
Tim

that is an aftermarket Ness/Bob Dron Road King fairing, i like it. I love going to Oakley HQ, it's a great ride on the toll road. Hardly no traffic and great scenery. One of my buddies told me if you ride the line (avoiding the center) at the lanes the camera/sensors cant pick u up lol. My bike is kinda distinctive so i didn't risk it.
Tim

You have a great bike.....fairing, wheels, bag extenders, paint, accessories....all top notch. Makes me want to trade mine in. LOL!

Back