• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To HQ!!!

See that interior shot at One Icon? See those two doors at the back of the photo? Ever wonder what is on the other side of them? I went to a sales conference a while back in the Oakley HQ auditorium. Here's what's on the other side of those two doors...

IMG_1634_zps0b0ca0c0.jpg

See that interior shot at One Icon? See those two doors at the back of the photo? Ever wonder what is on the other side of them? I went to a sales conference a while back in the Oakley HQ auditorium. Here's what's on the other side of those two doors...

IMG_1634_zps0b0ca0c0.jpg

Yeah this is also where we would watch the Olympics, the Champions' League and the Tour de France (during work hours...) or where Act of Valor and other movies with Oakley involvement would be shown. My manager knew the "remote master" :smile:.
If you get "in", avoid the cafeteria... (pricey and "meh" food) but have your guide show you the marketing side of the building with the staircase (the small left side when facing the bunker). And if you really "know someone" and it is open DO ASK to be shown the ER (Engine Room, a.k.a. "the bar"):

7 beers on tap:
20120508_143313.jpg

My last beer there:
20120508_140801.jpg

I worked there 2 years, going back in 3! Best job ever!

God damn. You get the feeling the balls are gone from the company, but working in a place like that how does someone even think up something like "Big Taco"?

Back