• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Guidelines for Local sales

I bet a percentage is tax free...the clintons were experts at skirting taxes. You don’t think Trump is?

It’s the middle, class that bears the burden. (Tax rate wise, not net)
The top 1% pays over 52% of the tax... so the top 1% actually bears the bulk of the tax burden. Not the middle class.

The top 1% pays over 52% of the tax... so the top 1% actually bears the bulk of the tax burden. Not the middle class.
Talking rate of pay, my friend. Hence, why I said you can’t look at net numbers...meaning, my tax rate will be 25% and the top 1% will be 5%...

Talking rate of pay, my friend. Hence, why I said you can’t look at net numbers...meaning, my tax rate will be 25% and the top 1% will be 5%...
The only time that could be true is when they are heavily invested. Anyone collecting a salary is not going to get out of taxes.

But here is the way i look at it. 5% or 25%, who is paying more cash into the system. The rich guy doesnt use the resources more then anyone else. But if they lay $10,000,000 a year in taxes and I pay $10,000 (i wish) then who is the bigger drain on the system?

Latest Posts

Back