• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have Fuel Cells Looking For Other "larger Frame" Glasses.

daninfamous

Oakley Beginner
I have a pretty big melon, the fuel cells fit good, No oakley dealer or sunglass hut anywhere near me I do most of my ordering online, I was able to find the fuel cells a while ago when we had a sunglass hut so ive just stuck to em,

I really like the crankcase and eyepatch 2 but I cant find any sizing information.

A heads up to sizes would be great!

Thanks guys.

If you're partial to frames with two lenses, the Hijinx would be worth looking at. You could also check out the Pit Bull and the Ten.

for a bigger head, the eyepatch definitely be worth gettin'. i have a fairly big melon too and the eyepatch 2 are perfect! crankcase is smaller than fuel cell so they may not work as well. but like batwolf said, hijinx also would suit you and pitbulls.

hope you find what youre lookin for and check the exchange threads, you may find somehting there for sale.

The Eye Patch 1 would be a good fit too...

The Scalpel is a larger frame as well but fits tighter than an Eye Patch... Maybe the same size as a Fuel Cell.

How dark? are the violet lenses in the EP2's? I have black iridium and dark gray in my 2 pairs of fuel cells

Fuel Cells on the left... Eye Patch 1 on the right
Hope that helps for size...

utf-8BSU1BRzExNzcuanBn.jpg

Latest Posts

Back