• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help identifying and pricing a 2000s T-shirt please

Discombobulated Meerkat

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, I hope this is the right place for this, I need your help. Doing a clear out prior to moving and going through our t-shirts we found this medium, mens t-shirt and wondered if it's worth putting on ebay, I've looked around but there are so many different designs I'm not sure if this design has a name, it's the logo and it's got a red skull on the back . I'm hoping someone will be able to identify it and what a sensible price is? My other half got it as a present years ago it's faded out but no holes or stains. Thank you!
Nicola

Last edited:
Both the condition and size have a lot to do with the price. Yours looks a bit faded. Also anything below large gets less money as well. Small being the worst.

I have this same one but in like new condition and an XL. -I don’t even remember buying this one. So can’t tell you how much I paid. I think I bought it at a vault a long time ago.

IMO you could probably get around $25 for it on Ebay for yours in its current condition. But thats just my opinion.

Hi there, nice tshirt! Cool design, not a really rare one but won’t have any issue in selling. Depends on your country, in the UK someone would list that for £45-65

Thanks everyone for your help :). Yes I'm in the UK 🌦️, I'll give the bidding a go and then people can decide what they want to pay and I'll try and do postage options to cover different places as well then it's fair (although that might not be cheap! I'll see what I can find)

Thanks everyone for your help :). Yes I'm in the UK 🌦️, I'll give the bidding a go and then people can decide what they want to pay and I'll try and do postage options to cover different places as well then it's fair (although that might not be cheap! I'll see what I can find)
Keep me updated as I would like to have a bid or buy depending on the price listed for 👍

Back