• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with a juliet serial

Or you can buy it and sell it on here, it would sell fast!!! Than find your J serial, or buy it and trade for a j serial here. o_O

Or you can buy it and sell it on here, it would sell fast!!! Than find your J serial, or buy it and trade for a j serial here. o_O

That's what I was supposed to do with the JI I picked up last month. But now it's part of the collection.

I told her to send them. I'll asses after I get them. Most likely I'll keep them and keep on the hunt for the J.

That's what I was supposed to do with the JI I picked up last month. But now it's part of the collection.

I told her to send them. I'll asses after I get them. Most likely I'll keep them and keep on the hunt for the J.
Sigh... This is always my problem as well. I just can't let them go after I get them. Love them all! Enjoy them!

Sorry I should clarify, I'm hunting a J serial. The only thing that interests me about these is the low serial. But I'm not sure it interests me $285 worth. That would mean putting the hunt for the J serial to bed for a while.

its a lot harder to find the T serial numbers (titanium juliet with gold iridium) than J serial numbers if it's me I would definitely buy the Titanium gold iridium because you are going to find plenty of J serial numbers later on.
$285 it's a very reasonable price to pay

Its a T-serial with Gold lenses. If its a frame in good shape and original lenses that are wearable its worth more than what you are paying. Good Luck!

Back