• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from Canada !

devillers22

Oakley Expert
Canada
I originally come from Europe but I live in canada since 2004

I am a new member here and I found this forum by searching more about Romeo's.
Very interesting information found here.

Even if I wear Oakley's since more than 20 years, Radar Path, Jawbone, Split Jacket, Jawbreacker...for sports and X Metal Squared & Juliet everyday, I recently felt back in love with those old and famous Romeo 1

I was too young and they was not affordable for me in 90's... Nostalgia ... I just found one R1 from a member here, early this week. Can't wait to receive those beauty !

Sorry for my English not so good, that is not my first language and we live in French in QC, Canada.
I hope you will not be offended.

I originally come from Europe but I live in canada since 2004

I am a new member here and I found this forum by searching more about Romeo's.
Very interesting information found here.

Even if I wear Oakley's since more than 20 years, Radar Path, Jawbone, Split Jacket, Jawbreacker...for sports and X Metal Squared & Juliet everyday, I recently felt back in love with those old and famous Romeo 1

I was too young and they was not affordable for me in 90's... Nostalgia ... I just found one R1 from a member here, early this week. Can't wait to receive those beauty !

Sorry for my English not so good, that is not my first language and we live in French in QC, Canada.
I hope you will not be offended.
Welcome to the forum, I'm new myself but have definitely caught the Oakley bug and will be searching for a pair of R1's soon. This forum only fuels the addiction, enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, I'm new myself but have definitely caught the Oakley bug and will be searching for a pair of R1's soon. This forum only fuels the addiction, enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I think you are right about the addiction... I am a little afraid of that... !
Thank you very much !

Back