• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Houston/Austin Area Meet N Greet - September 27th In Luling, Texas

almost 2 months away :)

still got time to get some more southeast/central Texas Oakley members together....

The thing that irks me the most, from lack of foresight, is it means I'll have to give up a college football day. For me, that's like cutting off a thumb... During the season I spend 12 hours non-stop on Saturdays watching football, often multiple games simultaneously... there better not be any can't-miss games that Sat; I can't watch sports on DVR, not the same...

But oh well - canta y no llore...

The thing that irks me the most, from lack of foresight, is it means I'll have to give up a college football day. For me, that's like cutting off a thumb... During the season I spend 12 hours non-stop on Saturdays watching football, often multiple games simultaneously... there better not be any can't-miss games that Sat; I can't watch sports on DVR, not the same...

But oh well - canta y no llore...

Being that you're in Austin, are you a Longhorn fan?

Fra gee lay... Must be Italian??
leg lamp !!!!!

I have a pretty decent affinity for A Christmas Story.....

these are on display every year.......and yes, that IS the National Lampoon's Squirrel :)

I don't have a picture of Farkus here at work - i'll post him later when I get home.....

D1RyAy.jpg

AgFm9X.jpg

a8wqyF.jpg

OXoUh5.jpg

DHwL03.jpg

Latest Posts

Back