• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How to maintain and clean our Juliet X Metal frame and to avoid scratches from lenses?

dach zerpnot

Oakley Beginner
Just got my 1st Juliet last month and im still new to it. I been wondering how to maintain it in a long run.

Seeking help from our fellow O - Fam Legends and Masters.
Any advice will be much appreciated.

Just got my 1st Juliet last month and im still new to it. I been wondering how to maintain it in a long run.

Seeking help from our fellow O - Fam Legends and Masters.
Any advice will be much appreciated.
Simply, avoid getting any hair products or sweat on the lenses, . If you do get some on the lenses, rinse them under fresh water a.s.a.p, and wipe dry with an microclear cloth/bag. If you fail to do so, in time(sometimes directly after wearing), the lenses delaminate, leaving them bubbled and they need to be replaced.

Cleaning the frame, is just using a sponge ONLY(having taken the lenses out prior to this) and gentle soapy water. Avoid scrubbing as you may affect the surface colour/texture.

Simply, avoid getting any hair products or sweat on the lenses, . If you do get some on the lenses, rinse them under fresh water a.s.a.p, and wipe dry with an microclear cloth/bag. If you fail to do so, in time(sometimes directly after wearing), the lenses delaminate, leaving them bubbled and they need to be replaced.

Cleaning the frame, is just using a sponge ONLY(having taken the lenses out prior to this) and gentle soapy water. Avoid scrubbing as you may affect the surface colour/texture.
Thank you for the advice will take note all of this. It will help me a lot.

Back