• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

i think i just found those good will signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Les see if he wants to push it. I don't know about you, but sounds like more of a troll then a member
Yeah most likley true. but could just feel dumb after asking high prices.. I guess just depends what he's looking for in trade and if people will even trade with him.. Only time will tell troller or Ofamily

Yeah most likley true. but could just feel dumb after asking high prices.. I guess just depends what he's looking for in trade.. Only time will tell troller or Ofamily
His 1st personality made up a story about giving them to good will and then his 2nd personality joined (as another member) to try again to rip people here off and is clearly a liar......just a troll.

His 1st personality made up a story about giving them to good will and then his 2nd personality joined (as another member) to try again to rip people here off and is clearly a liar......just a troll.
Yeah it is hard to swallow.. He should come forward clear the air. I think he owes us that much or disappear as trollers often do when they get their money or denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back