• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm An X Metal Noobie

What's a good offer on a new polarized pair of Juliet's? I see a bunch on eBay hovering around $230, with an option for best offer. What's a good offer for a pair of used Juliet's too? Think those will be my next purchase following the TinTin Gascan's.

I have paid for a nice pair of Juliets between 150 and 200, I think that's an affordable and nice span... more than 200 but only if they're like new condition with box or another set of lenses... and also would depend on the edition (Infinite Hero, TiO2, 24k, Custom...)

There's two on eBay I'm considering getting. They are polished chrome with polarized ice iridium, going for $89-$99 in bids at the moment, with a buy it now around $225. I'm going to watch em and see if the Holiday's distract them from their bids! Thank goodness for smart phones and pop up capabilities.

I'm leaning towards the polished just due tot he hammerstem ear pieces. They look so much cooler with them. That or the Carbon, as I like to remain low key. Don't know how well that will go with the X Metal's though haha.

Back