• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IMPORTANT! …..Beware Of Customized Oakley Products! No Matter Whom It’s From

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find most people in here to be and some of the greatest people I have ever met.

So, this means your already a member here if you know the membership. Otherewise, how could you claim to know the membership with just a handful of posts, all bring in this thread. Created a new account just for this purpose?? Who are you...Batman?

I've noticed the tone of the OP's post change & become more aggressive the more they have been questioned & points raised (particulally by one member of this forum). We have no firm evidence so we are able to make our minds up on this matter. It is sounding more & more of a personal issue as this has never been raised on the forum before. I think this thread has been allowed to go on long enough now & we are getting nowhere with it. To me it is time to call the person / persons out on here & present the evidence otherwise this should now end as we have not been informed of anything new really.................Oh & by the way, with Oakley not producing them, does it mean that it would be illegal for me to have a pair of Max Fear Light colour Monster Dogs produced? As surely they do not own the copyright to the colourway, do they?

Yes, you raise concerns that are warranted but keep in mind that I cant call them out in public as that is slander. if I targeted an individual, actually its called liable. I have not targeted anyone or ruined any reputations, only raised concern to fraudulent activity. Believe it or not it has already been handled and done in a way that benefits all members on this forum. This is the nice way of doing it and informing people at the same time, this is a forum not a court, I am not a jury, just a concerned member who has become aware of practices that concern me that could be become worse in the future.

Another thing, people should also beware that what they say against me works the same way. Such accusations of fraud to me as an individual are liable when I have done nothing but inform people about"possible fraud in the future and current abuses . Maybe I was i a little over the top stating my argument in the beginning but my motives are to the benefit to members who are unknowingly being defrauded. I can substantiate my claim and I have been very careful not to do anything illegal.

Is this a fair statement? and does it answer your question?

Because I do NOT want people on here punished,, embarrassed, or disbanded from this community or any other community, only warned to potential problems that this creates.

My only question is there are a few members I've yet to see post that I thought would of been in this topic by now, kinda makes me conclude on who it may be....

Wow! this topic has grown incredibly since I last saw it. I agree but I think people can consider themselves warned and move on.

ruby, if you're going to throw around legal jargon at least get it right.

Slander is spoken, Libel (not liabel) is written (or otherwise recorded). Doesn't matter if it's toward an individual or business.

If someone is making money ripping off collectors we want to know. Your words will fall on deaf ears otherwise, and people might be a little more cautious for a while but it will do little to help others.

Because I do want people on here punished,, embarrassed, or disbanded from this community or any other community, only warned to potential problems that this creates.

But surely this then punishes us as a community, yes we may be aware of this issue now but it has never been brought up before. So we no longer know who to trust now from what you have said. Anyone who suddenly throws up a rare piece for sale on the exchange thread should then be treated with suspicion then? This would make me not even consider buying the item. I think the least you should do is make the Mods & Oakleyboss aware of who it is / they are & present your evidence to them so they are able to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back