• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello all, :hi:
Luis here from Texas. I've been a fan of Oakley's for as long as I can remember! Although I can say,
money has never been the issue, Im always ready to overdraft from some Oakley's...:grin: My issue has always been the fit. I've got a narrow head/face only recently have I felt confident enough that I feel I might pull off the Oakley look. I bought my first pair two days ago Flak 2.0 matte black with Prizm Deep Blue lenses. Super excited I love them. My wife says they look good, but whats weird is that although I still think they are a bit big for my face, after about 2.5 hrs at work they start to hurt right at my ears if not slightly behind. Kind of like they are pushing out my ears and pinching my head at the same time.
Any advice? Ill include a couple pics so you can see how they fit me and please be honest.
IMG_0975.JPG IMG_0978.JPG
p.s. please ignore my dirty garage

Hello all, :hi:
Luis here from Texas. I've been a fan of Oakley's for as long as I can remember! Although I can say,
money has never been the issue, Im always ready to overdraft from some Oakley's...:grin: My issue has always been the fit. I've got a narrow head/face only recently have I felt confident enough that I feel I might pull off the Oakley look. I bought my first pair two days ago Flak 2.0 matte black with Prizm Deep Blue lenses. Super excited I love them. My wife says they look good, but whats weird is that although I still think they are a bit big for my face, after about 2.5 hrs at work they start to hurt right at my ears if not slightly behind. Kind of like they are pushing out my ears and pinching my head at the same time.
Any advice? Ill include a couple pics so you can see how they fit me and please be honest.
View attachment 303064 View attachment 303065
p.s. please ignore my dirty garage
Welcome to the forum

Looks like they fit fine and you're just not used to how they are made to grip without falling off.

Thanks Snoop. I have been collecting since I was a kid. I am 42 now. I am a golf professional/hockey instructor and I was the first golf professional to get Oakley in a private club in St. Louis in 1999. This site is awesome!!!

Todd, welcome! If that's your stuff in your avatar pic...Wow! you have been stacking O stuff for a while, haven't you! We would like to see more if you have time to show us your collection in our Oakley Collections section!

New to the forum thing is perfectly fine in here, just fire away with questions or concerns and one of us will help anytime. ;)

@pluigie Welcome to the forum, thanks for signing up!

@OakleyFrankFMJ is correct, they fit your face in both of your views. Those ear socks are made to stay grippy after hours of use and even when wet (especially when wet) with sweat or water...those Flak are part of the Sport lineup and you can use the hell out of them during whatever activity you're into. Hopefully you will get more used to the fit!

Thanks. Yes, that is my collection of Oakley in my avatar.. I have 3 double wides, 1 single and 3 cubes full of stuff. I will add some pics to the collections section soon. Thanks for the kind words.

Hello all, just joined today, been a collector and a fan for awhile. Was looking to get rid of some of my collection due to a new baby on the way and found this forum. Thanks for have me. Happy New Years

Welcome to the community BigRabbit! Good luck with the new addition to your family. Please read the rules the @Nortika linked for you...they are here for your protection as well as ours.

Enjoy your time in here!

Back