• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello,
I've been a fan since early 90's. I think my first sunglasses were some kind of blades [can't remember]. I've had at least 10 pairs of sunglasses [blades, half jacket, antix, warden [3], monster dog, , and 2 pairs of prescription frames [why, ?]. I am fortunate enough to live in SoCal within an hour from the HQ but never ever visited. Not yet, at least. I've lost/had stolen 3 pairs which makes me mad because, 1 had prescription lenses and the other was hard to find.

I've also owned several pairs of GMT watches, all of which I've already sold and backpacks.

So, yeah, I love Oakleys. Some nice quality products, especially glasses. I am not crazy about the new glasses they are designing though. What's happening?

Ricky

Hello,
I've been a fan since early 90's. I think my first sunglasses were some kind of blades [can't remember]. I've had at least 10 pairs of sunglasses [blades, half jacket, antix, warden [3], monster dog, , and 2 pairs of prescription frames [why, ?]. I am fortunate enough to live in SoCal within an hour from the HQ but never ever visited. Not yet, at least. I've lost/had stolen 3 pairs which makes me mad because, 1 had prescription lenses and the other was hard to find.

I've also owned several pairs of GMT watches, all of which I've already sold and backpacks.

So, yeah, I love Oakleys. Some nice quality products, especially glasses. I am not crazy about the new glasses they are designing though. What's happening?

Ricky
Welcome to the forum

What's happening? Oakley was bought 10 years ago by dem dam EYEtalians. They think they can ruin everything with lower cost labor while trying to maximize profits with an inferior product.

Hi, There Mhakii here from the Philippines. Hope to find a possible supplier here for my business.

Welcome to the community, @r927, thanks for signing up. Many of us are not huge fans of the latest frames either, so you'll be able to find the old stuff in our exchange if you're interested in re-building your stock. ;)

Hi, There Mhakii here from the Philippines. Hope to find a possible supplier here for my business.

Thanks for joining! A bunch of members in here from your island chain, welcome!

And what "business supplies" are you looking for?

I got a line on some surplus rockets...mostly from the Korean War era. Not sure if they all work like they should but you're welcome to throw me a bid and I'll let you test a few at random before I ship them.

;)

Have been collecting for many years and have finally reached a point of "leveling off". Of course, there will probably be the occasional pair to add to the collection, though. X-Metals, M Frames, and other sport-specific models are my favorites.

It's nice to see another Oakley collecting website out here. Thank you to the staff for creating this site.
HI!, I'm new to the Oakley forum but have been collecting a little bit of everything for over 20 years. I've also pitched a lot of sunglasses along the way. I look forward to share, collect and meet all of you
Jennifer

HI!, I'm new to the Oakley forum but have been collecting a little bit of everything for over 20 years. I've also pitched a lot of sunglasses along the way. I look forward to share, collect and meet all of you
Jennifer
Welcome to the forum

Back