• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi I am Marco from Mexico, but I live now in Atlanta. This are my first oakley's, the splice. I bought it back in 2003, when I fall in love with oakley and how different was from regular sunglasses. Big fan of the X-metal and the philosofy of oakley distuptive by design.

IMG_0283.JPG

Hello fellow Oakley lovers! Just joined the forum simply to learn more about the importance of owning an Oakley. Hoping too to find one (Eyepatch 1 - Bottle green) that I have lost recently.

Howdy folks,
I'm obviously new here - I found the site while trying to locate a replacement pair of Square Wire 2.0 (Spring Hinge) sunglasses. I lost a pair after years of use and love, and this seems a logical place.

I'm reading (OK, OK, skimming) the rules, and trying to determine just what I'm allowed to do, in terms of posting a buy request for these. I figured I'd start here by introducing myself. I'm glad this community exists!

-Paul

Howdy folks,
I'm obviously new here - I found the site while trying to locate a replacement pair of Square Wire 2.0 (Spring Hinge) sunglasses. I lost a pair after years of use and love, and this seems a logical place.

I'm reading (OK, OK, skimming) the rules, and trying to determine just what I'm allowed to do, in terms of posting a buy request for these. I figured I'd start here by introducing myself. I'm glad this community exists!

-Paul
Welcome to the forum;)

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Howdy folks,

-Paul

Hey Paul, good morning and welcome! Please click on the link Frank just posted above me for you...all our exchange rules for buying and selling are in there, and there aren't many!

Have fun and stick around when you find what you need. :)

Hi newbee here!

Can anyone help me with this two.

Are they fakes? I just want to know,

I am a big fan of oakley but i cant determine

If they are fake. The gold lense is i think penny with serial i think. And the red lense is juliet...

PLEASE HELP!!!

IMG_0834.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG

IMG_0836.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG