• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Washington. I don't need sunglasses here often, but when I do it is only Oakleys. I have been reading the forum for quite some time, and finally decided to join.
X Metal, Valve, Scar, and Wire fan!
Welcome to the forum

You been watching us and still decided to join? You got some balls buddy. ;)

Wait till you meet @cyclerdoug

I follow cyclerdoug, he has great insight

Well, here's a new member with intelligence and taste. Welcome, Beagle, thanks for joining the community. Make yourself at home and contribute, we like new members here!

Oh boy. You're in trouble already. Just don't let him get you anywhere near his house ALONE. :cool-33:

Why you gotta scare the new guy, Frank? He is perfectly capable of forming his own opinions about where he will and will not step in a leg trap and find out what hanging upside down feels like.

Oops.

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello there. Joining the forum to better familiarize myself with the eyewear technology available today. I wear the Ten X fire lens oakleys. One of my arms is giving out and would like to find replacements.

Hello there. Joining the forum to better familiarize myself with the eyewear technology available today. I wear the Ten X fire lens oakleys. One of my arms is giving out and would like to find replacements.

Welcome to the community, fast! Thanks for signing up!

Hi there! Thank you for the welcome message. Any chance you can help me identify this frames. I need lenses replacements. Thank you! Hernan

IMG_0780.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

Hi all. I have been cycling while wearing a Pro M with various RX Heater lenses since 1997. Some Heater lens surrounds have broken as have my ear socks, so I'm looking to get educated about interchangeability and find some used replacement parts on a shoestring.

Latest Posts

Back