• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome and sorry for your loss.
Post the serial #er here:
This is the serial off the box. I thought it was in the 3000's, but now see it closer to 30,000. IIRC I bought them in 2001? They were found at Huston TX airport at the time. They had three new pairs to pick from in sealed boxes.

This is the serial off the box. I thought it was in the 3000's, but now see it closer to 30,000. IIRC I bought them in 2001? They were found at Huston TX airport at the time. They had three new pairs to pick from in sealed boxes.

C03C4476-E3A8-4824-BFCB-21DCC0304E62.jpeg

Hi there, greetings from Singapore.
After joining, i realised that this forum is more for spectacles, however, despite wearing an oakley specs, I have a fond memory of other merchandise of Oakley.

I use to have a pair of Oakley Crater Sandal with backstrap 2 decades ago, when I was still a student. Bought with my earned income from part time job, and that was the best sandal I had in life.

I just hope Oakley will re produce that model, And I can get a pair again to wear

B558C324-AD58-4A3A-ACEA-A6852BCD9E1E.jpeg

After joining, i realised that this forum is more for spectacles, however, despite wearing an oakley specs, I have a fond memory of other merchandise of Oakley.

I use to have a pair of Oakley Crater Sandal with backstrap 2 decades ago, when I was still a student. Bought with my earned income from part time job, and that was the best sandal I had in life.

I just hope Oakley will re produce that model, And I can get a pair again to wear

View attachment 975481
giphy-10.gif

View attachment 975481
Welcome

View attachment 975481
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

tmp (7).gif

Back