• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IOS 7

hey guys, read somewhere that you should NOT update to ios7 is your device is jailbroken. any experiences with you guys?

I was jailbroken on my 5 and did the update to 7. I connected to iTunes on my MacBook first to restore the default settings and wipe all content. I tried to erase content on the phone through the settings but it locked up. It worked fine on the computer though. Once my settings were restored and the jailbreak was removed I did an OTA update with no further problems. Fresh install for me, no backup used.

I was jailbroken on my 5 and did the update to 7. I connected to iTunes on my MacBook first to restore the default settings and wipe all content. I tried to erase content on the phone through the settings but it locked up. It worked fine on the computer though. Once my settings were restored and the jailbreak was removed I did an OTA update with no further problems. Fresh install for me, no backup used.
so basically, you had to UNjailbreak the device still...

a4a8utu8.jpg

Oh you want it to say the temp at that time. Hm. Never really paid attention. Isn't the high more useful?
Probably a really noob question but I'm
Not really tech savvy. How do I get my notification centre thingy to look like this with the weather. All I see is a calendar ?

Probably a really noob question but I'm
Not really tech savvy. How do I get my notification centre thingy to look like this with the weather. All I see is a calendar ?

Go to Settings>Notification Center. Make sure "Today Summary" is toggled on.

azaryruj.jpg

I like the new lay out, just need time to get used to it like every other change. I don't know if I am a fan of the watered down colors yet though.

Back