• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Issue with Standard Issue

SWATMedic

Oakley Enthusiast
I’ve had a difficult time dealing with IDme. They are the third party company Oakley uses to verify SI member’s credentials. I went online to renew my creds and my account was locked. I have emailed IDme, called Oakley SI and so far OakleySI personnel have not been able to help. The SI personnel are polite but have no solution other than providing my IDme’s phone number (18667754363 for anyone who needs it) On contacting IDme you get nothing. I’ve been waiting for a IDme staffer to contact me via email for going on two months now. Has anyone found a solution to the IDme issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you try emailing them again, or chatting on their website? Seems odd they wouldn’t respond at all. Did you check your junk mail?

I have emailed them multiple times, checked spam folder, attempted to chat but you only get an automated selection that sends back to the same old “contact support” page that I’ve filled at many times in more ways than 1 trying to illicit a response. If you go on google and checkout their reviews they’re terrible. Many people have way bigger problems than I do. One customer can’t even get her paycheck and had no money. I’m over here just trying to order the HALO goggles or dust shield for my ballistics.

Yeah I tried that and got my account suspended due to them seeing it as possible fraud. Tried everything I can think of.

The system automatically suspends the original account because there’s a new email trying to use the same creds as the original

Back