• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jannard Collection...

Shotgun!!!!!! You fly I'll meet you there!!! Guaranteed! I'll even cover the room dinner and drinks. But you gotta go now!!!! Triple dog dare ya!!!!
Pick me up on your way the rest of the dinner, drinks and whatever else is one me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O store here in NJ just had a renovation and the Oakley ambiance is not there anymore, as an architect and an avid fan/ collector the feeling and motivation wasnt there. Before, i always love to visit and stop by the store and sometimes it gives me the motiviation to buy stuff even though i dont need to, but now, the new store design speaks with what the new boring designs really are. I hope luxotica realize what theyre doing to the brand the we all love. I miss the good old classic, cool and very unique Oakley design and not some boring and very common design that they were releasing now a days. All i can say is that luxotica is afraid to step out of the box. Wheres the disruptive by design?

Back