• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jannard Collection...

Wow, just wow. Glad to see that @jim jannard is still hanging around here.

Class act all the way to offer to have the Bob properly signed.

Couldn't agree more with what has been said about the current direction of the brand, but at least we still have those pieces from the past that we all cling to. Since you are still here and stop in every now and then, may be you will read my post when I say, thank you for the past when you were in charge. And an especially, a huge thanks for the X-Metal and Elite lines!!!

Before I die I hope there is a Red Day II. Why not there was a Romeo 2, Time Bomb II and a Pit Boss II etc. I am a local and missed it, wife had NY plans. Was still trying to go but I would have lost half of my O's in the divorce.

I'm here. :)

Very busy on a new project. News will be on Twitter @jimjannard and Facebook @jjannard.

My collection is pretty stout. Not many things missing... yet I'm always surprised at what pops up every now and again.

I'm disappointed at the current direction of Oakley. Hopefully they will remember what made Oakley great. All they need to do is read the book. :)

Sorry I can't respond to every post, email or friend request. Just too busy.

My best to you all.

Jim

Always a treat and a true gift to hear from you on the forum especially considering how much we all know you have going on. Looking forward to the new project - and- I know you've heard it a million times but it's your personal vision and drive that made Oakley great and what so many of us came to love about it. Much respect.

I'm here. :)

Very busy on a new project. News will be on Twitter @jimjannard and Facebook @jjannard.

My collection is pretty stout. Not many things missing... yet I'm always surprised at what pops up every now and again.

I'm disappointed at the current direction of Oakley. Hopefully they will remember what made Oakley great. All they need to do is read the book. :)

Sorry I can't respond to every post, email or friend request. Just too busy.

My best to you all.

Jim

Hello Mr. Jim Jannard, @jim jannard

We are very glad to see you are here on Oakley Forum.

On the X-metal series, new version Badman & Madman, we'd like to share one part of the result from the recent online survey. The result from the recent online survey Linegear conducted among Oakley fan on Oakley Forum and Linegear customers from around the world are not very encouraging.

The result from the recent online survey on the new x-metal.png

We are really hoping a come back.

Sincerely,
Linegear

Last edited:
I apologize that you have been screwed by Lux. the company you built up and made famous basically taken from you (I watched the special on it). You were basically forced to sell it by the act of bullying. Lux is a monopoly that is so concerned about making a profit on cheaply made products and it's miserable. I thank you for your passion for the brand which is a brand that at a young age I grew to love.

Back