• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jannard Collection...

I hate to say this but the top pic is not my signature... the others are real.

Jim

Having you still around here is a testament to how amazing of a man you are and shows how much passion you still have for the brand you made us all fall in love with. And the fact you cared enough to come back on and let @Oakley for life know that was in fact not your signature speaks volumes about that passion. And for all that.......thank you sir.

Oh no..... On the spike Bob?!?! I paid an arm and a leg for that.....:eek:

That least you made my day by commenting on my post!! :)

All the more reason you need to keep that piece for the day that you get the opportunity to finally meet @jimjannard so that he can actually sign it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I totally agree!! As a long time O retailer, fan and collector, the current direction is just soooo watered down and boring!! I sure hope that they can turn things around and make Oakley fun, exciting, and cutting edge again. I have three signed items from you in my collection, but have a goal in life to meet you in person somehow and get a personalized autograph!!

View attachment 255537

View attachment 255538

View attachment 255540

View attachment 255541

The MAN himself just invited you!!! I personally would be on a plane to Hollywood just to listen to him tell stories again about the birth of Oakley.

All I can say is Jim is the kind of man that made Oakley a household name for millions of people around the world and followers like us. He built Oakley from the ground up, and to meet him at the Red Event was an honor.

Thanks @jim jannard for being here to talk to us if it's only for a few sentences, it strengthens all of us knowing that we are here because of you and your legacy!

Back