• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Japanese Anime

ive been an anime collector since 1999 myself I will post some of my collection here soon. But hey cowboy bebop is coming out on bluray this year so im getting that no problemo. Attack on titan definitely worth watching so check that one out.

ive been an anime collector since 1999 myself I will post some of my collection here soon. But hey cowboy bebop is coming out on bluray this year so im getting that no problemo. Attack on titan definitely worth watching so check that one out.
You just reminded me that Freezing was another of my favs.

Just caught up with fairytail. Need some recommends on what to watch next. I started this because 1- i never remember my friends recs so i need them in writing. And 2- im not japanese and i cant type the titles in my anime website without it written anyways. And my recommendation to any1 that needs 1- Fairytail!
ive watched about 10 eps of it and it really did not excite me at all the graphics are childish animation really poor. Its like Naruto for me.
You just reminded me that Freezing was another of my favs.
I have not check that one yet either. I just finished gargantia ohhh that was addicting I finished it in 1 day lol.

ive watched about 10 eps of it and it really did not excite me at all the graphics are childish animation really poor. Its like Naruto for me.

I have not check that one yet either. I just finished gargantia ohhh that was addicting I finished it in 1 day lol.
what have you watched so far???

SAO, death note, full metal alchemist, aldnoah zero, gun x sword, cowboy bebop, bleach, A IOS.
Just a few I enjoy

Attack on Titan & argevollen.

Last edited:
my faves of all time.
dragon ball z
neon genesis evangelion
berserk
kenshin ruroni
trigun/gungrave
special mentions:
Tylor
bebop