• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Custom Matte Lenses (Rare)

sybiria

Oakley Enthusiast
These Carbon Juliet's have real matte lenses and perfect optical clarity. The donor lenses are with NIR technology patented by Dillon Optics (which have ugly sunglasses for my taste, so marring them with Oakley's where the logical thing to do)
After contacting a superb member @Chris A Hardaway who was happy to help me out and cut these lenses for me this project was finally completed. Chris's cut I must say is just perfect and actually the fitment is better than the original (my original lenses had a little bit of wobble, these sit really perfect)
Chris I call you my brodda! You made me bloody happy mate! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I am sure we will do even more in the future!
I Hope you guys like the pics!
P.S All Kudos go to @Chris A Hardaway, if it was not for him this would never had happened!

Enjoy:
IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

They look frosted right!? Like they just came inside a hot room on a freezing day!
Love them. I've seen people in my city wearing them . Downtown purchase of Dillon of course.
But how dope to have in a Juliet! Sick brother. Thanks for sharing... @Lexkempo
No, I had nothing to do with these guys ;)
Pictures honestly, as great as they are, don't do them justice!

Latest Posts

Back