• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet OEM replacement lens fitment issues....anyone else??

Not only warp it, but it can chip the iridium coatings and split the lens if the orbital tray catches the edge when tightening. Best to shim, or tweak it to fit correctly. Pending on time to do the work, Send them to me I can have whatever fit if needed.

Yeah I ended up selling those lenses...

And I kept another pair that fits good enough, as seen in the OP of this thread...the lens is a bit warped (covering left eye), but i'll accept it..

I noticed in the original pics the warping. But also noticed the screw joint was tight also. Loosen the screw up till the look of the gap is bearable, or put two gaskets in there and that a lot of times lessens the pressure on the lens. That lens just needed slight tweaking and it would have been fine. Frame are finicky and there are some out there that keep getting passed from person to person to avoid those problems. I have run into several that I bought to flip, and the original owner never took lenses out, so never knew there was an issue.

Yup same issue here. Only my ruby lens click when I clean them. Took them to HQ to have them checked out, and nothing they don't know what the issue is

Latest Posts

Back