• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Killswitch watch!

Kpmx417

Oakley Beginner
So I've gotten one of these awesome watches for Christmas and now I'm looking everywhere for the interchangeable bezels. I've seen some threads where people have said certain oakley stores have them, others don't. And they're not online anywhere (that I can find). Does anyone have any information on when/where I I'll be able to purchase them!? Thanks soo much!

Okay thanks! I just wasn't sure if there was an actual release date for them or not. I've heard prices, but no place to buy them. Thanks!

I have 2 of these watches and YES the bezels were hard to track down. I am in CA and found a Matte black one in San Diego. So they were able to transfer it to another store for me.
Then I found the SS Tech bezel in Columbus Ohio. My Nephew goes to Ohio State so he picked up that one for me. I could not find the SS Tech one in the whole state of California.

Not sure how, where or why they go to certain areas. I would have your local O-store look for them for you. I am sure as more of these watches are sold they should be a little easier to get.

I believe there are 6 different bezels.

SS Tech
Rose Gold
Diamond
Crackle
Brushed
Matte Black

I have 4 of the 6 and the watch is one of my favorite's already.

All the bezels are available now they are just not in every store. I think all of them except the Diamond run right around $100 each.

I picked up the Fuel aka. Crackle bezel from my local OStore who had it transferred in from another store. The last time I was in the NYC stores they had some.... But dont recall which ones they were. I am heading back to NYC on Sunday so I will take a closer look as I am looking for the Tech bezel. The Fuel/Crackle bezel was $80.

I have 2 of these watches and YES the bezels were hard to track down. I am in CA and found a Matte black one in San Diego. So they were able to transfer it to another store for me.
Then I found the SS Tech bezel in Columbus Ohio. My Nephew goes to Ohio State so he picked up that one for me. I could not find the SS Tech one in the whole state of California.

Not sure how, where or why they go to certain areas. I would have your local O-store look for them for you. I am sure as more of these watches are sold they should be a little easier to get.

I believe there are 6 different bezels.

SS Tech
Rose Gold
Diamond
Crackle
Brushed
Matte Black

I have 4 of the 6 and the watch is one of my favorite's already.

Would you be able to share what they look like? I have one on order and looking forward to getting it and also some extra bezels. Thanks

Rose Gold with white face watch.

IMG_2390.JPG

Back