• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Last 2 months purchases - love for ichiros

I'll keep an eye out. I agree with Carrera that they've suddenly become rare. I've had 4 people PM me in the last month asking if I have a pair for sale. I don't. Expect rarity to lead to price rises!

I do have a polished slate (blue rubber) but I see you already have that one ;-)

Great collection!
Yes i already got the polished slate with blue rubber...i actually have 2

I really appreciate your help for keeping an eye out on the WBC. I hope to complete them before the year ends

For some reason i am not seeing pics?? Congrats though. I recently have a wbc in the low 100s serial. I am missing the reg carbon with blue myself and i know this is very hard to get. I myself has doubles and all are in matched boxes.

For some reason i am not seeing pics?? Congrats though. I recently have a wbc in the low 100s serial. I am missing the reg carbon with blue myself and i know this is very hard to get. I myself has doubles and all are in matched boxes.
I'm not sure why its not linking the image. Maybe because i used the iphone to copy the image link.
I have now updated the image link using the computer....hopefully its working now :)

Back